Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Still Here

Hey there all you wonderful people!

Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that no, I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth, but rather right into the world of college. :)

I am so thrilled at the opportunity that the Lord blessed me with this fall to attend a Biblically based, Christian college. Through some crazy stories that I may have to tell you later, I landed right in the middle of busy schedules, a new car, and lots of books to read. God has been so incredibly amazing and good to me, and I can hardly wait to start classes today.

So just a heads up that things are still going to be kind of quiet around here as I adjust and secure schedules and get into the swing of college.

IMG_5217

I also am not sure if you knew, but I am currently involved in a wonderful Minnesota photo contest that has been going on for over a year now through our local broadcasting station. There are some incredibly photos of the state I call home that will inspire and stretch the imagination of new photographers. To take a look, click here! Also, my pictures (which are in the running for being published in their next book) can be found here. Many of them you will probably recognize from my blog, as I often posted here before loading them to the contests.

 

May your Fall season be blessed!

jk

No comments: